CSP EU Forum 2013 will host a number of Project specific security workshops during the two day event. This will provide an excellent opportunity for leading members of commercial and academic research communities to interact and view the latest developments in on-going research projects.
OPEN CALL NOW CLOSED
The typical purpose of such a Project specific workshop is to cover the project research in relation to security and privacy in more detail.
A quick overview for participants, including those responding to the calls for submissions, is available here.
The topics suggested by the conference can be discussed in terms of concepts, state of the art, research, standards, implementations, running experiments, applications, and industrial case studies.
We invite contributions from security research sectors that will demonstrate innovative technologies, state of the art, research, standards, implementations, running experiments, applications, industrial case studies or researched works. Project specific Workshops will be selected by the organising committee based on submissions.
Proposals should be submitted via email by the: 13th February 2013
- Workshop proposal submissions due: 13th February 2013
- Acceptance decision: WILL BE INFORMED BY 18th February 2013
Please email: email@example.com
Project Specific Workshop Proposals (Format)
There will be some interaction in deciding upon and setting up a workshop, but the initial proposal should already contain as much as possible of the following information:
- Contact information of the Project specific workshop organiser.
- Expected length of the Project Specific workshop.
- Technical proposal (1 page minimum): Topics to be addressed; importance of these topics;
- Expected number of participants and other local meeting issues, such as the special requirements/equipment for the meeting room.
- Biographies of workshop organiser(s), including workshop organisation experience.
View "Submissions" page to download appropriate proposal template
All submitted Project Specific workshop proposals will be reviewed by the CSP EU Forum 2013 organising committee ( taking into account aspects such as the level of novelty, conference relevance and topics covered).
Frances Cleary, TSSG, Waterford Institute of Technology
Paul Malone, TSSG, Waterford Institute of Technology
Michele Bezzi, SAP
Massimo Felici, HP
Fabio Massacci, UNITN
Tom Curran TSSG, Waterford Institute of Technology
Topics include, but are not limited to:
|Privacy and Data-protection||Trusted Systems|
|Security and Privacy in the cloud||Foundations (computer science)|
|Crypto||Legal and social|